1. What type of cookies do we use
Our cookies have different functionalities:
Type of cookie
Strictly necessary (essential) cookies
They enable you to move around the website and, for instance, choose the language that the site will display and the use of its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
These cookies (Google analytics and web beacons (including conversion pixels)) are used anonymously to analyse the way users browse the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customising our offer and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that may arise. For example, we use performance cookies to learn which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
They uphold user preferences about using the website, so you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit it.
They measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party
Cookies can be:
- Persistent Cookies - They remain stored, for a variable time, in the browser in your access devices (pc, mobile, and tablet) and are used whenever the user returns to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide more customized service.
- Session Cookies - These are temporary, they remain in your browser’s cookies until you leave the website. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provides a better browsing experience.
2. For how long do we keep information gathered by cookies?
Noesis stores information for 24 hours.
3. How are analytical cookies stored?
Analytical cookies used by Google Analytics are stored as follows:
- ga is used to distinguish users and lasts for two years
- gid is used to distinguish users and lasts for 24 hours
- gat is used to speed up requests and lasts for 10 minutes
4. How can you manage cookies
As we have explained, cookies help us to make the most of our websites. All browsers enable the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, particularly by selecting suitable settings in the respective browser. After authorising cookie use, the user can disable part of or all our cookies at any time.
To provide users with a wider choice on how their data are collected by Google Analytics, Google developed Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Learn more about Google Analytics Brower Opt-out extra.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest that you consult the following links: