Enter the next generation of Analytics
Noesis and Qlik invite you to enter the 3rd Generation of Analytics on November 19th. In this event, data is our special guest in sessions with experts in Data Analytics & AI, success stories from real customers, and the trends that will mark the challenging year of 2021.
We count on you!
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Speaker: Ricardo Rocha - Marketing Director at Noesis
- Theme: All the novelties for Lisbon Data & AI Forum 4th edition.
10:10 - 10:20 am GMT +1 | The root of all analytics
- Speaker: Luís Gonçalves - Data Analytics & AI Director (Noesis)
- Theme: Looking back on 2020 and the challenges for organizations to remain competitive in the market in the future.
10:20 - 10:40 am GMT +1 | Roundtable: The benefits of Data are contagious
- Moderator: Bruno Santos - Senior Manager Data Analytics & AI (Noesis)
- Theme: Data Culture and Data Analytics experiences in organizations
- Participants: Rui Ramos (Super Bock Group), André Barrigas (MaisFarmácia) and Pedro Figueiredo (McDonalds)
10:40 - 11:00 am GMT +1 | Roundtable: Reshaping your Data Journey
- Moderator: Pedro Caria - Sales Director (Noesis)
- Theme: Roadmap and data strategies
- Participants: Sérgio Guerreiro (Turismo de Portugal), Alexandre Santiago (Bayer)
11:00 - 11:20 am GMT +1 | Empowering New Data Best Practices
- Moderator: Pedro Lopes - Team Leader AI (Noesis)
- Theme: Are the organizations prepared for Artificial Intelligence?
- Participants: Alex Campos (Cloudera), Ricardo Ramos (Qlik)
11:20 - 11:40 am GMT +1 | Roundtable: Integrating the blurred lines between Business and IT
- Moderator: Gabriel Coimbra - Group Vice President and Country Manager (IDC)
- Theme: Analysis of the latest IDC predictions about Data Analytics & AI
- Participants: Luis Gonçalves (Noesis), Pedro Caria (Noesis),Fran Rodriguez (Qlik), Guilherme Pereira (DSPA)
11:40 - 11:50 am GMT +1 | Closing session
- Speakers: Luis Gonçalves (Noesis) and Pablo Diaz Sanfeliu (Qlik),
- Theme: The key guidelines for organizations to position themselves in the new generation of analytics.
Lisbon Data & AI Forum
Business Insights Manager
Senior Manager DA&AI
Territory Sales Manager
Group Vice President and Country Manager
Data Analytics & AI Director
Pablo Diaz Sanfeliu
Sr. Partner Account Manager
Strategy & Business Insights Manager
Team Leader AI
Principal Competitive Analyst
Head of Advanced Data Solutions
Coordinating Director of the Management and Knowledge Department