Men reading news on tablet
21 March 2024

Back-to-Back-to-Back: we've won second place in Best Workplaces Portugal for the third time!

There aren´t two without three! Great Place to Work® has revealed the Best Workplaces Portugal, and Noesis has won 2nd place.

On the International Day of Happiness, March 20th, we found out about the Best Places to Work in Portugal and the results of Great Place to Work®'s largest organizational climate study

At an event held at the Convento do Beato in Lisbon, Noesis won 2nd place for the third time in a row among the Best Workplaces Portugal in the 500+ employees category, a distinction that indicates "that we are on the right track".

After reaching 12th place in the Best Places to Work in Europe ranking in September 2023, Noesis was once again recognized for its high-trust culture and excellent working environment by promoting a Workplace For Allexperience. The participation of #teamnoesis in the Organizational Culture & Climate Study carried out in November, proved to be a success, with a Trust Index rate of 87%.

Teresa Lopes Gândara, Human Capital Senior Director at Noesis, believes that "this award is a source of pride and signifies the recognition of all our employees, who challenge us to continue to be attentive to their expectations", positioning them at the heart of the organization and ensures that they remain fulfilled, and motivated.

The Best Workplacesselect companies based on a methodology that focuses mainly on employee opinion, which accounts for 75% of the final score, and the remaining 25% on people management practices. The Best Places to Work maximizes their human potential through good leadership and a relationship of trust between all employees, driving innovation and the financial growth of the company and its people.

Noesis currently has more than 1,000 talents spread across its various locations in Portugal (Lisbon, Coimbra, Porto, Proença-a-Nova, Guarda, and Covilhã), Brazil, Spain, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United States, and the most recent market, the United Arab Emirates.


Find out more about our culture here. You can see more about the Best Workplaces 2024 list here.