Noesis test automation tool, launched in 2017, has revolutionized the quality of software delivery. Ntx distinguishes itself by being intuitive, fast, and versatile - adapting to the context and needs of the solved problems.
In order to continuously improve and innovate, Ntx team launched a new release, which in addition to include several improvements at the interface level, presents new features to improve test case management and automation experience. Among them, we highlight:
- Definition of user roles/permissions;
- Introduction of artificial intelligence to help identify objects with the greatest number of failures and to present possible corrections to the users;
- Possibility of running tests on Containers (Dockers), to minimize the cost/need for physical and virtual machines;
- Possibility to perform Xray authentication through Token;
- Possibility to define a moment to take a screenshot for each step
- Possibility to obtain the link for the execution of the mobile tests via Saucelabs;
- In Record and Play, the inclusion of the indication of the existence of the object (s) on other pages of the application in use;
- Possibility to perform the actions of “undo” and/or “redo” on the Create Tests page;
- Indication of the number of users in use / available in the NTX configurations.
Throughout the year 2021, Ntx team expects to launch three more releases of the product, and the next one is scheduled for May.